Monday, March 10, 2008

Release Me

"If you'd get next to me and help me find simplicity.
Then you could be the one to take me, to break me
And flood my soul.
Could you be the one to release me?
Waiting for your love to free me, so release me"

Hot Import Nights was definitely an awesome experience. Going for sure next year(possibly entering a car?). I don't think I enjoyed looking at cars and girls as much as it was simply spending time with my friends. Two of them I never see enough. As graduation comes closer and closer I really am scared. It'd be real awesome if we could look at it like the end of middle school; we're going to different schools but we'll still be around. When I graduated 8th grade I only had one friend move away, Ian. Surprisingly, I had a really long talk with him today about a lot of things. I'm surprised we managed to maintain our friendship throughout high school despite him living in another state. Will I be able to have this with all my friends?

The way things are, half my friends will be gone because they're simply way smarter than me. I don't fear college rejection as much as I fear putting distance between me and my friends. Even if I goto De Anza, chances are Dan, Shawn, and Allen will be the only ones sticking around. If I goto sac state I'll prob be all alone unless Dan goes. Those're really the only options I have so far.

I've been having the most insane insomnia lately. I haven't fallen asleep in less than an hour and a half in bed in more than a week. I've been thinking about so many things: friends, school, girls, cars, the future, etc. I'm only writing this blog right now cause its soothing and could possibly help me sleep. A good thing thats come from this insomnia though, is that I've started reading books.

I've got so many things I want to do. I want to make a lot more videos before graduation. I want to finish some games. I want to get in shape. Theres only so much time left in second semester.

Enough thoughts for today. Goodnight

1 comment:

Mijer said...

im determined to be in one video of yours before we graduate!