Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Humpty Dance

I figure since I build this whole blog around music anyway, I should do what I've been meaning to do for a long time. It's been on my mind recently to make a list of my top 50 favorite songs. There's no real purpose other than for fun and to have it written in front of me. kek in order:

1.The Light - Common
2.Empty Apartment - Yellowcard
3.Faithful - Common ft. Bilal and John Legend
4.Miss January - The Procussions ft. Talib Kweli
5.Luv Sic Pt. 2 - Shing02
6.Can't Stop This - The Roots
7.Love Letters - The Perceptionists
8.Just Let Go - Mae
9.Simply Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby
10.reflection eternal - Nujabes
11.Miss You - M-flo ft. Melody and Ryohei Yamamoto
12.On Top - Mae
13.Crazy 8s- Mae
14.1st Love - Murs
15.Dear Mama - 2pac
16.Gentlemen Don't - Gabe Bondoc
17.Rock and Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This)Part 2- Handsome Boy Modeling School
18.Watch the Sky - Something Corporate
19.Lady Brown - Nujabes ft. Cise Starr
20.Do For Love - 2pac
21.Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard
22.Count It Down - Nomak ft. Zion I
23.Break Up (The OJ Song) - Murs
24.Love & Appreciate - Murs
25.Love Me After 12 AM - M-flo ft. Alex
26.Hikari - Nujabes ft. Substantial
27.Song In My Head - Sherwood
28.Blind Love - Emanon
29.Happiness - The Foreign Exchange
30.Livin' a Lie - The Dream ft. Rihanna
31.Stay With Me - Finch
32.Fighters - Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos
33.You Know What Time It Is? - Teriyaki Boyz
34.Geishas in the Days - Nomak ft. Pismo
35.Whatever You Say - Little Brother ft. 9th Wonder
36.Long Walk Home - This Day and Age
37.Hope - Twista ft. Faith Evans
38.Special - Strange Fruit Project
39.Hip Hop Saved My Life - Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean
40.Superstar - Floetry ft. Common
41.Pollen and Salt - Daphne Loves Derby
42.All I Have - Jennifer Lopez ft. LL Cool J
43.Each Day Gets Better - John Legend
44.Memory of Melodies - DJ Deckstream ft. Dred Scott and Adriana Evans
45.All Around the World (Same Song) - Digital Underground ft. 2pac
46.First Single - The Format
47.What It Is To Burn - Finch
48.Keep It in The Pockets - DJ Deckstream ft. Talib Kweli
49.Talk to Me - George Nozuka
50.Acid Raindrops - People Under The Stairs

So random, I need to go to sleep.